Friday, April 1, 2011

Day Ninety

SO here we are!  90 days have flown by and I have a lot to share today!!!

At the beginning of this time, I had a big plan to lose 50 pounds in the first 90 days.  I hit it hard, and worked it with enthusiasm.  Days went by, then weeks and I was really excited about the weight loss.  Clothes were fitting again, and I felt better too.  It was a win win...

Then February hit and somehow I lost momentum but a bit.  I had tons of things pop up that I let influence my plan and I did not lose as fast as I wanted to.  Was that ok?  It had to be at the time but I did still lose and kept moving on...It was a fabulous month full of trips, anninversary celebrations and my birthday too.  No wonder things got off track:)

March came and again I lost momentum.  I kept losing which was great.  I also let things slip that I could have managed better.  I can see that now.  With my back being out that totally threw me as well and I could not exercise for a bit.  Amazing how we let ourselves get down when something like that happens... I can take a good step back and see what I needed to do in order to make results happen even faster. 

What needs to happen?  First, today I am totally recommitted and getting back on the horse.  I did not fall off, just leaned a little and need to be stronger in my saddle:)  So launches another 90 days where I will do as I set out to do...post each day, bring snacks with me for my busy days and get to the gym again now that my back is getting better:)  That leaves three months to hit my goal!!! 

What are my goals now?  Still to hit that 50 pounds...and what are the results right now?????

Drumroll please

I have lost 23 pounds!!!  And can wear clothes two sizes smaller than I could which is AWESOME!

So todays quote is simple:

The person you are, is the person you have CHOSEN to be:)

Thats an Annette Original!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Annette. 23 lbs. is awesome. Love your quote - it is so true.

    ReplyDelete