Friday, March 4, 2011

Day Sixty Two

Fabulous Fridays...I love them!  It is definitely crunch time when I hit Friday mornings, and my business is on a roll.  There is so much to do when I am moving forward and LOOKING forward to a weekend full of fun.

Today, the scale challenged me a bit.  I am still headed downward just two pounds from last week but that is ok.  I am back on track, working the plan better than the entire month of February and it is starting to show. 

Just last month I was walking in the beautiful waters of Cancun Mexico.  What a treat!  I thought about not showing this photo as I am still working on feeling great in photos.  Hey, what would I tell my friends and family if it were them???  Enjoy life, and let it show!  So today I share with you a photo of a dream.  I earned my trip free with Creative Memories, but the cool thing is that I have the photos to remember the whole trip!  And I am in them:)  

Be proud of who you are, and work to improve the things that you do not like...you can do it too.

Todays quote:

Freedom is the oxygen of the soul.  ~Moshe Dayan

No comments:

Post a Comment