Friday, February 25, 2011

Day Fifty Six

Today is another Friday to start a weekend full of fun...my life is SO GOOD!  I am in the best of moods, and at the same time I am very aware of my neglecting the plan...I can see that I am not blogging everyday which also means that first thing in the morning I am not checking in with the plan.  Dont get me wrong, I am working it, but there are definite things slowing my progress. 

Exercise has been added more...

Sticking with the meal plan although very often is dinner out.  Or lunch/special events meals.

Numbers on the scale have slowed in progress...

So today, down a pound since last week which is great considering the added intake of special stuff.

This weekend is away, but I vow to behave and plan accordingly.  Enjoy without overindulgence and make good choices too!

Todays quote:

Never mistake motion for action.  ~Ernest Hemingway

No comments:

Post a Comment