Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day Fifty Three

Happy Monday everyone!  Ok, yes I am aware that it is Tuesday but as the holiday weekend ended it feels like Monday to me.  Lots to do this week and my lists are LONG!  Tonight is the second week of our Tecki Tuesday classes at Park Place in Plymouth.  What a GREAT central location!

I love Mondays, as I get a fresh start and today it is all about scheduling.  Have you ever had lots of papers that kept piling up, and wondered how you could get a handle on them?  I think it is the same for my weight loss plan, where each week I need to get a handle on it.  Before things pile up and take over!!!  I know that I can get lost in my messes:)

This week, I am going to put my January first mind back on.  I have just over a month to finish my first phase goals and they are HUGE!  This weekend, I joined the gym...a Fitness 19 club here in the cities.  Tomorrow will be my first day there and I am super excited to see the results of big excercise added to things I am doing at home.  YAY!

Set your goals high, and reconnect with them today.  Get on board for changes, BIG changes towards things that you want to accomplish...

Todays quote:

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.  ~Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment