Friday, February 18, 2011

Day Forty Nine

Happy Friday!  Although most of the friends I know love Fridays, this is kind of my stressy day, if I have one.  Fridays are usually the day where things have to get wrapped up for the week, and it can be rushed!  So much to do, and so little time today...could someone please send me a few extra  hours today?

  After yesterday, my birthday I am ready for a good day full of my plan again.  Breakfast, lunch and dinner out from restaurants was super fun!  I did not overdo it at all, and was careful with my choices.  So today, I am proud to say that I have gained a pound and a half.  Friday weigh ins really help me stay on track.  Although I weigh each day here, I am really watching Fridays to track the progress.  I am SO ok with this as I have had a week in Cancun, trip to Duluth, and now birthday fun plus anniversary dinner.  WOW what a month!!!  And it is not even through yet!

Getting excited about your life is so important.  Many of the things in it that can drive you nuts are also things that we choose to be in our lives.  That is important to remember, isnt it?

Todays quote:

In order to change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired.  ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment