Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day Fifty

Seriously???  Now this is really happening...today I joined Fitness 19, a workout club here in the twin cities. 
What does that mean?  Now I am TOTALLY committed to losing even faster and getting in great shape for this summer.  I am VERY excited about this and looking forward to working with Joe there.  I stopped in there for a vendor event today where I found several new friends, and lots of old ones.  I visited with Terri with American Family, LoAnn with Herbalife, Dr. Tony...a chiropractor, Tara with Darque Tan, and many more.  Vendor events are like mini family reunions for me:)

I dont know what my plan is yet for working out there, but am excited to meet with the trainers there to find out how I can make FASTER progress to my goal of 50 in the first 90 days of my plan:)

Todays quote:

Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion.  You must set yourself on fire.  ~Arnold H. Glasow

No comments:

Post a Comment