Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day Forty Four

Another amazing day planned and I started out wondering how to move through it.  I am SO much more aware of how and what I am eating and knowing that it will make an overall difference through the choices I make.  First of all, we made blueberry pancakes for breakfast since I have been gone so much lately and will take off again for our Anniversary.  I definitely beleive that being aware is the  number one key here to the weight loss.  Do the program that works for you, but know what it is and how you need to work it to ensure progress and success.

I guess that goes for everything in life.  Take my business for example...as I know what my goals are, I also have a plan to get there with the steps that will take me through it to success.  Hmmm...everything is like one big part of the plan, isnt it? 

Today, good choices...without going without.  I am excited about the potential of today!

Todays quote:
Now that it's all over, what did you really do yesterday that's worth mentioning?  ~Coleman Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment