Monday, February 21, 2011

Day Fifty Two

Snow day here in Minnesota and it is so much fun!  From the inside anyway...I heard some areas got 18 inches of the white stuff, but for us it did not even cover the sidewalk.  WOW!  This is beautiful, and not so bad...I thought.  Then we looked at the front steps where the drifting covered everything!  That made it a little different than previously thought.

First impressions can be deceptive sometimes...the things you see might be what you want to see.  Taking a quick glance doesn't help to make the most informed decision as to how you would proceed...where am I going with this? After spending the entire day on paperwork yesterday I am just thinking a lot...my brain is on overdrive.  I guess the most important thing to me is that the more you learn about something, or someone the better you can give them the chance that they may deserve.  Have you ever made a quick assumption about someone that you might have regretted after getting to know that person?  I know I have.

Allright, so lets get a little motivated here.  Snow day or not, it is time to think about what life has to offer ande how we can offer ourselves!!!  Todays quote:

Never mind searching for who you are.  Search for the person you aspire to be.  ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com

No comments:

Post a Comment