Friday, February 4, 2011

Day Thirty Five

Friday...yep its time to check the progress.  Ok, on the scale I go....and...

YAY!  I went up two pounds this week!  Why am I excited?  I absolutely refuse to give into negative thoughts that would be a number defininng my success so far on my plan.  My clothes fit great, and my new dress is two sizes smaller than I thought I would be already.  I bet that I am adding muscle as now I am working out more:)

It is sometimes hard to keep motivating yourself.  Honestly, it is easy to fall off track sometimes with a busy life.  Kids, work, driving from location to location...it means there is room to stray , and I have somewhat.  There have been little things along the way that did change, but the one thing that did not is that everyday I can start over.  Each time when I get home I can get back on track.  Even when I am away, it is easy to bring the proper snacks to make a difference.  I see one in my mirror!!!

Todays quote:

You're only given a little spark of madness.  You mustn't lose it.  ~Robin Williams

1 comment:

  1. Way to hang in there Annette. I wonder if a lot of people don't realize that muscle is heavier than fat, and it is possible to gain some weight while losing inches. That can be a tough thing to take without that knowledge.

    ReplyDelete