Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day Thirty Four

Hey, its almost vacation for me and I am SO excited...I bought a fun dress for a banquet and it is two sizes smaller than last years!  Yahoo, my plan is working and I am going to take lots of photos there to share.

Some days it is hard to see the progress while on a big plan.  Really, when there is a big goal, and you are taking baby steps?  How do you keep t he motivation???   Well, a new dress will carry me being happy for a while, until the next milestone:)

What does it take for you to stay on track when life has so many little distractions like candy hearts sitting by our computer.  :)  I am focusing on that dress for today!

Todays quote:
I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.  ~Author Unknown

1 comment:

  1. Annette, I hope you have a great vacation! I use clothes as a motivation too. I started out wearing size 38 pants, and I am very close to fitting comfortably in 34's. I tried some on last night, and while I could get in them and zip them up, I am still looking forward to being able to tuck a shirt in them.

    ReplyDelete