Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day Forty Two

At least I think it is day 42:)

BACK FROM CANCUN!  I am SO excited and had the best time ever.  First of all, it was an amazing adventure being there, and to have earned the trip?  YAY!  Even better.  Now to the plan.  I weighed in when I got home and guess what?  STILL at just over 15 pounds, which is awesome.  I felt really great in my better fitting clothes, and got tons of complements too.  I even did the conga line at our final nights dance.  It was a  super trip. 

Food?  YES there was so much of it, and yes, I did eat what I wanted...funny thing is that some of those meals, I wanted less or parts of it but when offered choices I choose so much better than before starting the plan.  Today I am excited to get back on my shakes, and go toward the next 50 or so days.  I just know it will fall off again, and have even started the treadmilling at home. 

A great trip, steady results, and a smile on  my face today!

Todays quote:

You must admit you have self-control before you can use it.  ~Carrie Latet

1 comment:

  1. Good job Annette. I think maintaining while on vacation is the same as losing. Looks like you had a great time and you did/do look great!

    ReplyDelete