Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day Forty Seven

YOWZA!!!  where did the time fly to?  I am quickly realizing that although I am learning a lot, and working the plan...I can do it a lot better and stronger.  Life does happen, and when my whole last three weeks went off the schedule with vacation, and other events, I see that my first 90 days is half through!!!  I need to ensure my results and make the difference that I promised myself I would do.

Todays start was a good one, as I am home and back from Cancun, Duluth and other fun event.  I love my shakes, and there are a lot of my family and friends starting the same plan as I am on. 
WITH THEIR OWN RESULTS TOO!!!!

Today, being back on the internet will be a good start along with getting to the store to pick up what I need for my shakes an snacks.  Dude, time is running out!!!  The biggest thing is that with goals like this, I need to keep it in front of me no matter what else comes up.  It is time to regain control and make it happen!!!

Todays quote:

The life of every man is a diary in which he means to write one story, and writes another.  ~James Matthew Barrie

No comments:

Post a Comment