Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day Fifteen

Weekends are all about fun and family!  And with that comes big breakfasts and my hubby cooking.  He is a super cook, and when he is in charge of the kitchen there is plenty for everyone.  Including invited family...Today was no exception and it was a lot of fun to see my FIL and SIL this morning.  What was on the menu?  Potato Pancakes, and Venison Hash...

The idea is to enjoy what you are eating and learn how to balance out the rest of your day.  I find that the more I am working this plan, the less scary it is to change the ways I do things.  Is it that way through the rest of my life too?  I guess it is.  Changing what needs to be changed while keeping true to yourself is the big challenge.  I am totally up for it and loving what I am doing.

Remember that we are all human.  We can adapt and change when we need to.  I hope that I continue to enjoy this change!  I am ready for it.

Todays quote:

The life of every man is a diary in which he means to write one story, and writes another.  ~James Matthew Barrie

No comments:

Post a Comment