Monday, January 17, 2011

Day Seventeen

Can you hear me singing the Happy Monday song???  Yes, its true that I love Mondays.  I blog about them often.  They are a fresh start, and a new beginning every single week!  Why wait until a new year to start something when you can do it anytime you want and Mondays are AWESOME!

Today I discovered something very cool about my  morning shakes.  I really like to dump everything into one morning shake instead of putting things into two drinks.  Let me explain...

In the morning I have a shake for breakfast which is normal for us around here, being smoothie lovers.  Ok, so I also mix the Herbalife tea, and aloe concentrate for a drink in the mornings.  So that is two drinks...Well I was chatting with LoAnn ( my coach) and she said you can put the teaspoon of tea and Tablespoon of aloe right into your shake and not know it.  I did that a couple times over the weekend and it worked super.  Also, as I am always on the run that ensures that I get in everything I am trying to do in the morning and then I am free until lunch!  So...I just got the easy plan to get easier!  I love it...

Today I think streamlining will be my mission in my biz and life.  I have lots to do and am excited that it just got easier.

Todays quote:

You learn something every day if you pay attention.  ~Ray LeBlond

No comments:

Post a Comment