Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day Twenty Two

It has been a long time since haing a whole weekend where nothing was really planned.  I think the holidays, and the busy end of year business made last month very intense.  It was a lot of fun but this weekend is all mine! Sure, the family is here which will take lots of time but thats ok.  Afterall, I chose to have a family:)

As I write, I am constantly hearing the noises of a busy house and thinking how important it is to remember that distractions are normal.  They sure have been while on my new plan.  People call, things come up and life goes on. 

This morning, I jumped right to getting organized in my office.  It all goes right back to being prepared for the unexpected, AND the expected.  Simply put it just easier to function when your ducks are in a row:)

Todays quote:

 Rivers know this:  there is no hurry.  We shall get there someday.  ~A.A. Milne

No comments:

Post a Comment