Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day Five

Wednesday mornings...networking group for me and I love it!  It is an early meeting but one that I really look forward to.  Well today was a little rough, running late and I almost skipped breakfast.  Now this USED to be the norm, just eating when I did...but now its different.  Now I have a plan and I did not want to mess it up already!

Planning is the one thing that once in place, can help guide you to success.  How many times do you hear people panic in situations when there is a lack of options.  Think about someone you might know that has run out of money before the paycheck hits the bank?  With a good backup in place for those minor set backs, there could be enough in there to cushion a little emergency.  Why not do the same with your life, diet, job, kids...anything that runs better with a plan in place?

Back to today...
Sure I had short time, but I had a mini exercise time, and definitely took the time to stick with the plan in order to stay on track.  I have only 85 more days to lose this and I am pushing through those challenges.  I did it, took the time and made myself proud for doing it.  What are you doing for YOU???

Come back on Friday, it will be a GREAT day full of photos, and an explaination of my new plan.  It is working for me even faster than I thought it could!

Todays quote:
It is easier to believe than to doubt.  ~E.D. Martin, The Meaning of a Liberal Education

No comments:

Post a Comment