Monday, January 3, 2011

Day Three

Monday morning...and I am really starting to believe in this new way of thinking.  Monday is always a fun day for me, as I love the fresh start to a week almost as much as I love the first snowfall.  That says a lot, as I am a total snowflake fan!   What is so cool about Mondays?  You get to start over every 7 days! 

Today is the first of the many Mondays to come in my new plan, to lose 50 pounds in 90 days.  Yes, without medication or surgery, which by the way I am totally supportive of if that is what YOUR plan is.  I am just letting you know about my own personal plan.  Sooo...Lets get started!

Over the first two  full days of my new plan I have thought about what and how I eat.  I have come to realize several things.

1.  Eating when you should, and when you think you should are two different things. 

2.  Eating the wrong things does not substitute for a good meal or snack.

3.  Eating is a hard thing to adjust, as it is a habit.  But one you cannot live without.  Fix it when you can:)

Yesterday when I was working with my plan, I had a revalation.  I had scheduled what I would have for breakfast, lunch and two snacks.  I knew what my drinks would be during the day and how many.  And dinner, what it would be ( not the specific foods, just how much and general know) and when it would be time to eat it.  Dinner is always on the table at 6 at my house anyway, but this has become important especially when changing other parts of a days meals.  With a plan, you know what to do and what to expect.  Without a plan,  how can you possibly succeed?  You cant get to another destination in your car without knowing how to get there, can you?

Three things I am doing every morning to help this work.  First, know what the plan for the day is.  Where will you be, and what is your meal/snack plan.  Second, know that every day is a new day.  Make each one a little better, and remember that this is my choice to lose it.  Third, believe in your goal!  I absolutely believe that in just 87 more days, I will be 50 pounds lighter than when I started! 

Today I add some exercise to the plan...and I am really looking forward to it.  The dance party on our xbox was super fun yesterday with my daughter.  Today, its all about me:)  Isnt it time that you put YOU first???  Join me and lets be losers together!  Plan reveal in just 4 more days!!!  Check back, and watch the top for my new page on Friday sharing what I am doing.

Todays quote:

A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn.  ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment