Monday, January 24, 2011

Day Twenty Four

I would start this post with " I love Mondays!" but I think most of you already know that.  Lets do somethin totally different and kick off the new week with new ideas.  Random, fun ideas that are going to challenge me.

Breakfast this morning was not the usual planned shake, instead I shared my daughters breakfast so as not to waste food.  Normally this is not a good idea for a Mom to clean up leftovers from the kids, but this time it was a very conscious decision.  You see, Maddie is a very good cook.  This morning she made an egg and cheese on bagel sandwich but only could eat half of it.  I thought about breakfast before making a choice and that was the difference.

Do you know how to make good choices?  If you are thinking about them, it is a lot easier!  If you need to, write down what you are doing and then take a look at what you want to change.  You can see there are patterns to the habits we have.  Make  good habits, which lead to better decisions.

Todays quote:

Give thanks for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow.  ~Fernanda Miramontes-Landeros

No comments:

Post a Comment