Friday, January 21, 2011

Day Twenty One

Today is Friday, and we all know what that means!  Get on the scale girlfriend, and check for results...

Drumroll please...today, just three weeks into my plan I am at 14.2 pounds lost!  Even cooler than that is the inches lost.  Although I did not measure when I started, I can tell you that my clothes are fitting SO well that I am just smiling, only 21 days into this plan.  YAHOO!  I could say I have a long way to go...I could say to myself that it is not much in the big picture but it is so much  more important to me to celebrate the good things than hold onto the icky stuff. 

So today is motivating for me.  I am inspired in so many ways.  Yes, I still have my cold...but that is ok.  New things are happening, and the potential for great things is coming too.  Life is good, and I am excited. 

This morning when I got up,  it was 25 degrees below zero here in sunny Dayton, MN.  I thought about being cold but decided that it would be more fun to think about my friend Stephany in TX and how her weather would be 100 degrees hotter than here.  Silly?  yes, but it made me smile.

What makes you smile?  I mean what really makes you so happy that you smile and just cant help it?  Are you celebrating those things in your busy days?  Who in your life is special to you?  Just a thought today...

Todays Quote:
Happiness is never stopping to think if you are.  ~Palmer Sondreal

2 comments:

  1. What makes me smile? Laughing babies. Especially when I'm the one who made them laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, congratulations on your progress! I myself just got past a special marker for me. I've lost 26 pounds (243 to 217) in a little over a year and a half. More than 10%! Now to get my waist down even more. It's fun to watch your progress and know that others are going through the things I'm experiencing too.

    ReplyDelete