Friday, January 28, 2011

Day Twenty Eight

WOW!  Two posts in one day...reason being, I am getting my butt back on track so here goes..

Today is FRIDAY!  you know what that means...yep.  Weigh in day!!!  I am excited to tell you that this morning, just 28 days into my plan I am 15 pounds lighter.  YAHOO!  Cool??? Although I went down to 17 this week and back up two, I am sure that by the time I leave for Cancun I will be down 20 total.

It sure is motivating to get a big number on the scale, but how does it really make you FEEL?  That  is what is the most important of all...if you feel like you are defeated and that the journey is too long and far away til the end, the how do you make those little steps to get there??? 

Today, take those baby steps and for goodness sakes celebrate the little things!

Todays quote:
Don't be fooled by the calendar.  There are only as many days in the year as you make use of.  ~Charles Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment