Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day One

WHEW!  This has been a long time coming...I am SO excited to say that I have a big goal.  I am going to lose the baby weight!  Ok, yes I know that my youngest kiddo is now 12.    That just makes it more fun to say out loud...my goal of losing 50 pounds in 90 days is on!  Let the party begin...

For me it is simple.  I just have to do this and know that it is time.   I do not like the weight so it is long overdue, and today being January 1st 2011, it is perfect timing too.  I have a plan, and will be sharing that with you as I go.  It is time to be healthy!  I have a trip planned to Cancun in just a few weeks, and knowing that in all of my photos I will look better thrills me.  Also, the last plane trip I had was SUPER uncomfortable.  Hours trapped in a horrible seat feeling like I was too big for it.  It was not fun.  And the clothes?  Seriously, who makes comfortable clothes that fit for big girls, that do not look like Moo-moos.  It is a nightmare.  I am SO ready for this.

Why do I weight this much?  Seriously, for me it is all about not thinking.  If I really thought about what I was doing, not exercising much and eating the wrong food, and too much of them, I would have seen this coming a long time ago.  I am a busy person, and just run from one thing to the next.  I love it!  I really do love being energetic, and having so many irons in the fire all of the time.  Thats my story, but I have heard so many times that there are emotional reasons behind eating for many people.  I guess I have a lot to learn about losing the weight and will be sharing my progress with the lessons I take in. 

Check back daily as I plan to inspire you to do the same in your life.  Believe that ANYTHING is possible!

Todays quote:

Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.  ~Author Unknown

1 comment:

  1. I remember that quote from years ago when I went to Nutri System in Brooklyn Park. I was very successful on that program and lost the weight and kept it off for a few years. Then, I met Dean and I used him as my excuse to eat, party, and not exercise anymore (he's a carpenter and didn't want to go for walks/runs at then end of his day). Anyway, I'm with you on this one. The weight has to come off; for all the same reasons you mentioned. Here's to less of us!
    P.S. Congratulations on your success with CM.

    ReplyDelete