Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day Sixteen

Are you a shopper?  When a good bargain comes your way, do you find it almost irresistable?  This week I was at the local Walmart where the Christmas clearance was at 90%.  I was super excited to pick up a few things for a dime each.  When I got home, I knew that I had scored big time and spent so very little...and it is the same for me and the plan I am on.  I feel like I totally scored, and that is a good thing. 

I was talking to a family member yesterday who just started on a new diet plan.  She is really ready to make a change as well...and we both knew we had picked different programs and believe that they will work for us.  I know that the Herbalife is easiest for me as I do not have to "think" every time I have a meal or snack.  I really needed that part of this plan to succeed.  LoAnn, my coach is there to help me with that part and I am very grateful.

Todays quote:

The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others.  ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment