Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day Twenty Nine

Weekends are supposed to be fun, and relaxing as we catch our breath from a busy week.  NOT!!!

I want it to be fun, but my little girlie is home without anyone to play with.  That leaves me to be the playmate, and I have a lot to do today.  It is two weeks from Valentines Day and I want to decorate, make treats for the kiddies and more. How can I get it all done???

Reality has a way of throwing a curve ball into your plans.  Reality, kind of a mean word sometimes too.
How does reality come into my life?  Usually strong, and in my face.  I need to be flexible, and creative to get through those actual things that must be dealt with on a daily basis...there is a way, a plan for me...

For me, the lesson is simple.  Write it out everyday, the things you have to do and the things you want to do.  I set the timer and go for each thing on the list.  If I run out of time, thats life.  Get what you can done, but dont forget to have the creative and play time too.  Shopping, winter sport and more are possible when you work hard together and get the work done too.  My goal is to scan hundreds of photos today.  Last weekend was a bust, and I need to finish my parents photo book since they are on sale through the end of January.


Here is a page from another project...it is easy, just by using Storybook Creator.

Todays quote:

Few people have the imagination for reality.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment