Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day Twelve

Lesson one...remember to keep  moving in a positive direction toward your goal.

Lesson two...remember when all else fails, to start over with lesson one.

Ok, so the two day drive was a mess as far as the diet.  There really is no good way to make a shake on the road, while white knuckling it through North and South Dakota.  There were some good lessons, and the first was simple.  Keeping your eyes on the prize means that even though you have to do something a little different than the plan it is easier to make good decisions along the way.  I tried to do that, although sometimes it did not work out perfectly.  Yes, I ate some of the wrong foods, but did have smaller portions of the bad stuff:)  Now, I am home and back on track. 

The plan is still working, and I feel better when I am working it.  I know it will be a better way to live, and I am excited to get going again!

Todays quote:

All know the way; few actually walk it.  ~Bodhidharma

No comments:

Post a Comment