Friday, January 28, 2011

Day Twenty Seven

Today was such a fun day!  It started out with exciting news, then built to include a Valentines Vendor opportunity.  And finally, hanging out with my kids in front of the TV.  So I loved the day, but it got away from me a bit.  Actually the last two days or so...and here is what I am thinking this morning...

It is super easy to stop thinking and do what  you did not think you would.  For example, although I had a plan for my food that day, several little snack opportunities rose up and got me into trouble.  Tonight there was a wonderful snack spread on display at my friends vendor booth.  She has a great company of natural foods and had brought things to sample.  I did behave overall, and just had probably 5-6 small sample bites, but following a few other things over the past two days where I did the same?  Trouble.

Stick to the plan Annette, just stick to the plan.  I have a lot to lose before the end of my 90 day challenge and do NOT want to be disappointed in doing my best.  Today, stricktly back on track.  Two shakes, two snacks, two teas and a good meal.:)

Todays quote:
Remember, if you’re headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns!  ~Allison Gappa Bottke

No comments:

Post a Comment