Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day Twenty Three

So its Sunday , again...and what a wonderfully relaxing day it has been.  I have been blog hopping lately and learning about some other friends lives  Isnt it cool how we can catch up with those that are far away?  For example, my cousins daughter got married and I got to look at 70 or so photos just taken and posted on FB.  Cool?  Yeah...then I read up on my college daughters blog today and learned she is making cookies this afternoon...cool?  yeah.  After that, I received a cute photo of my parents taken by a friend in my email.  Cool?  yeah...

Staying in touch is very cool.  Remember the days when there would be a letter in the mailbox so that you could catch up with family?  Or a phone call during the holidays?  Well, now our journeys are captured online and shared with many, within minutes.  I like it!

23 days into this new plan and through different situations, challenges and  more I am able to share my progress with who ever wants to read about it.  I now have 4 friends that have joined me in weight loss with Herbalife.  It is working for them too, and we love it!  Share your stories...

Todays quote:

Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon.  ~Doug Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment