Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day Nineteen

WOW!  Does anyone know where Wednesday went?  It started out with a little cold around here, then slipped into a foggy tired day where much got done, but none of it really remembered!  Today will be better...today will be better.

Again I must say that having a plan, whatever that might be will help keep you on track.  It did for me.  Even through yesterday I knew what I would be doing with my food and being sick was not changing that.  Ok, it was not like a stomach bug or fever, just a congested thing.  So that would have been different I am sure. 

I am really excited today as another of my peeps talked to LoAnn about getting started on Herbalife too. I bet the quality of health will be felt very soon.  I know it is for me... Usually a five to seven day cold is normal but I think about 48 hours and I will be back to almost normal...if I ever was:)

Cant wait to share results tomorrow...it is funny, I get on the scale every single day.   Normally that is not recommended but I have a lot to do in a little time and wnat to make sure I am very much on top of my game.  With a busy last week full of events, fast food and more, my progress is still moving nicely.  LoAnn did say that  we could measure in inches too, but I did not choose that. For me it is more important to feel good in my clothes than measure how many inches I lost.  I do know it is many many inches already as I can fit into all of my summer clothes from last year, which were way too tight.  That is in just three short weeks on the Herbalife plan!  Hooray, it means not buying tons of new things for my trip to Cancun next month.

Take care of yourself today, like you would a good friend.  You might just need you in the future sometime!

Todays quote:

Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things.  ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment