Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day Twenty Five

So, Funny story.  Today I was really behaving on my plan and I almost ran out of shake mix...and I thought, how can I say how important it is to be prepared for situations and not have what I need to succeed? 

Hmmm...I wonder why the lack of preparedness...could it be simply a busy life?  How about not thinking it could happen to me?  Why, when the plan is so easy to follow did I almost lose track of the most important planning of all? 

Have you ever been ill prepared for something so important and such a big part of your life?  I will be making plans for success, and keeping on track for the rest of my week now.  Make sure that you can do the same, and know what you need to have in place for success!

Todays quote:

If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.  ~Henry Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment